Welcome Renegade Wrestlers, Families, and Visitors!
Renegade Wrestling Club Philosophy
- Our wrestling philosophy is that we will be wrestlers who are constantly looking to score, working to improve position, creating a lead and building a lead, and competing to the end of the match. We will do this through perfect effort practices, hard work, and becoming fundamentally sound.
- We care about kids and wrestling over winning or losing. We believe we can be a part of the development of young people helping them become responsible contributors to the communities they live in and take their places in the world. We are an open club, kids from any school are welcome.
- We believe that character is significant to success in life. We will focus time during practice and events strengthening this area of life. For example:
* Perfect PRACTICE makes perfect vs. practice makes perfect
* It is important to learn to lose with grace
* It is important to win with humility
* Success happens when preparation and opportunity meet
* We need to “be the best me I can be
- Respect of others is important